This course is an equivalent of a postgraduate program in business analysis aligned to the BABOK Version 3. The program focuses on equipping students with job-ready skills while focusing on the critical techniques used by Junior to Intermediate and even Senior business analysts with hands-on projects from real-life case scenarios from companies within the UK, US, Canada, and Europe.
Start Date: April 9, 2022
Every Saturday, 7 pm AST
What Will You Learn?
- Define core fundamental principles of information technology (IT) Business Analysis, Concepts and Terminologies
- Elicit business and systems requirements and communicate them in ways that drive results
- Research and build business cases for technology and related projects:
- Drive software development through the Software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Master organizational change and accurately measure quality in your role as a business analyst
- Utilize MS-visio to model software and business processes with the Unified modeling language (UML).
- Gain BA proficiency through practical exercises and real-life case studies
Introduction to Business Analysis – Overview of the Value of BAs01:42:20