The program focuses on giving learners competence in the principles and practices of business analysis.
The CCBA/CBAP Prep course introduces learners to the Business Analyst areas of responsibility through the framework of the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK) created by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA).
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
The objective of the course
Competence in the key concepts and practices of business analysis with a focus on tools and techniques to identify requirements, prioritize, plan, monitor and communicate requirements, analyze the current position, assess proposed solution, verify and validate the solution to be implemented.
- The course addresses the BABOK® V3 knowledge areas of:
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Elicitation and Collaboration
- Requirements Lifecycle Management
- Strategy Analysis
- Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
- Solution Evaluation
- Define the business need during planning of business analysis task with focus on Business Analysis Core Concept Model.
- Elicit business and systems requirements and communicate them in ways that drive results
- Research and build Business Cases for Technology and related projects:
- Drive software development through the Software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Master organizational change and accurately measure quality in your role as a business analyst
- Utilize Visio to model Software and business processes with the Unified modeling language (UML).
- Gain BA proficiency through practical exercises and real-life case studies
- Gain requisite soft skills and underlying competencies required from an excellent business analyst
An ideal candidate for this program is someone who:
- Has an appetite for solving problems
- Possesses a degree of verbal and written communication
- Has little or some business analysis experience
- Has been involved in any projects within any industry
- Blossoms on building and maintaining relationships
- Innovative and resourceful and loves to add value
This program is a 4-week long immersion program with real-life scenarios to aid understanding of the concept.
Classes held on Saturdays and Sunday 5:00 PM to 8.00 PM AT.
NEXT CLASS BEGINS
DECEMBER 5, 2020
Learners who complete our Business Analysis training program will be employed with information technology consulting firms, public and private sector information technology departments or may be self-employed consultants earning as much as $80/hour
Careers could range from Business Process Analyst, Data Analyst to Business Systems Analyst. Learners with little or no experience in a business analysis environment can expect to enter the field in a Junior Analyst capacity.
BENEFITS OF BUSINESS ANALYSIS TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION TO INDIVIDUALS
- Competence in the principles and practices of business analysis.
- Earn as much as $100/hr for business analysis contracts in Canada.
- Equip yourself with the most sought after skills in 2021.
- Recognition of professional competence by professional peers and management.
- Solve complex organizational problems while working with C-Level executives.
- Certification can improve overall performance, remove uncertainty and widen market opportunities.
CCBA/CBAP Preparatory Training: 999 CAD