The program focuses on the critical techniques used by Junior to Intermediate and even Senior business analysts with hands-on projects from real-life case scenarios from companies within UK, US, Canada, and Europe.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Objective of the course
- Define core fundamental principles of information technology (IT) Business Analysis, Concepts and Terminologies
- Elicit business and systems requirements and communicate them in ways that drive results
- Research and build business cases for technology and related projects:
- Drive software development through the Software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Master organizational change and accurately measure quality in your role as a business analyst
- Utilize MS-visio to model software and business processes with the Unified modeling language (UML).
- Gain BA proficiency through practical exercises and real-life case studies
An ideal candidate for this program is someone who:
- Has an appetite for solving problems
- Possesses a degree of verbal and written communication
- Has no prior business analysis experience
- Has been involved in any projects within any industry
- Blossoms on building and maintaining relationships
- Loves change and enjoys to work in new ways
- Innovative and resourceful and loves to add value
This program is an 8-week long immersion program with a capstone project. Saturdays 7:30 PM to 9.00 PM AST
NEXT CLASS BEGINS
DECEMBER 5, 2020
Learners who complete our Learning by Doing Business Analysis program will be employed with information technology consulting firms, public and private sector information technology departments, or maybe self-employed consultants.
Careers could range from Business Process Analyst, Data Analyst to Business Systems Analyst. Learners without prior industry experience in a business analysis environment can expect to enter the field in a Junior Analyst capacity.
Learning by Doing - Business Analysis Program: 1,599 CAD